- Applications for registration are accepted upto 28th February every year. Admission tests in English, Maths, Science and Punjabi are conducted in the month of March.
- Registration entitles a student to appear for the entrance test and does not guarantee admission to school. The Registration charges are non- refundable.
- The parents are advised to get date/time of the entrance test confirmed from the office at the time of Registration. No separate intimation letter regarding date/time of entrance test will be issued.
- A list of candidates selected for admission will be displayed on the notice board in school premises on next day of the entrance test.
- The decision of the Principal/Management in all matters concerning admission shall be final.
ADMISSION CRITERIA FROM NURSERY TO LKG CLASSES
The minimum age for admission to Nursery class is 21/2 years and to L. K.G.
31/2 years as on 1st March. It is open for the boys and girls, both. No interview of parents is conducted in this regard.
ADMISSION CRITERIA FROM U.K.G.TO IX CLASSES
Admission is done strictly on merit basis subjected to qualifying the entrance test.
ADMISSION CRITERIA FOR XI CLASS
Admission to XI Std. is open in all streams as stated below
Science : For Boys and Girls, both with a minimum of 60% marks/B2 grades in aggregate as well as in Maths and Science.
Commerce : For Girls and boys, both with a minimum 50% marks/C1 grades in aggregate as well as in Maths.
Humanities : For Girls and Boys, both with a minimum of pass marks/D grades in aggregate.
Note : No admission to X and XII Stds. will be done directly. Admission to these classes shall be made only after getting approval from the C.B.S.E.